The submitted full paper should follow several criterias:
- Full manuscript is consist of 7.000 – 10.000 words
- Required font is Times New Roman, font 12
- Written in English
- Follow academic standard
- Using APA style for citation
- Paper margins: normal (Top 2,54cm, Left 2,54cm, Bottom 2,54cm, Right2,54cm)
- Manuscript tiltle with font-size 14 and bold
- Author(s) name and affiliation(s) with font-size 9
- Abstract (max 150 words) and keywords with font-size 9
- Main text with font-size 12 and line-spacing single
- Put number, title, and sources for all pictures and tables (if any) with font-size 9
- References (Using APA style for citation)
Examples of basic Parenthetical Citation format:
- Basic form: Insert the name of the author(s) and the year of publication in parentheses following the quote or idea. If you are using a direct quote, a page number might be needed.
Example: “the transmogrifying of mayoral power” (Bailey, 1987, p. 85).
- Citing an entire article or book: Omit the page numbers if you are referring to the entire article or book.
Example: “In the presidential election of 2004, the electoral college results varied little from those of 2000, despite the hundreds of millions of dollars spent on campaign ads in battleground states (Azima, 2005).”
- Author’s name in sentence: If you use the author’s name in your sentence, place only the date in parentheses.
Example: “Trish (1988) sharply disagrees.”
- Notes: All notes should appear at the end of the manuscript, but before “References”. Center the word “Notes” at the top of the page.
Examples of basic reference formats:
- Journal Article:
Aldrich, John H. (1980). “A Dynamic Model of Presidential Nomination Campaigns.” American Political Science Review , 74, 651-691.
[The “74” is the volume number; what follows are the inclusive page numbers for the article.]
- Authored Book:
Kessel, John (1968). The Goldwater coalition: Republican strategies in 1964. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill.
- Chapter in an Edited Book:
Bjork, Robert A. (1989). Retrieval inhibition as an adaptive mechanism in human memory. In Henry L. Roediger III & Fergus I. M. Craik (Eds.), Varieties of memory & consciousness (pp. 309–330). Hillsdale NJ: Erlbaum.
- Article with No Author:
Iraq War in figures. (2010, September 1). BBC News. Retrieved from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11107739.
- Online Article:
Goode, Erica, & Mohammed, Riyadh. (2008, August 28). Iraq signs oil deal with China worth up to $3 billion. The New York Times. Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/29/world/middleeast/29iraq.html.