Departemen Ilmu Politik FISIP Universitas Indonesia is pleased to announce its Biannual International Conference on Indonesian Politics and Government (BICOIPG) 2017 on
“Indonesian Democracy in The Age of Populism”, and is now calling for papers.
The conference is open to discuss theoretical aspects of populism, empirical studies on specific issues related to Indonesian populism, such as political ideology of populists, strategies of populist politicians, parties, or movements, as well as comparative analysis of populism in other countries in comparison with the situation in Indonesia.
The conference will be held in our main campus in Universitas Indonesia, Depok, West Java on 7-8 November 2017.
We welcome submission of abstracts from academics, researchers and students in the field of social and political sciences. Send your abstract and short bio to email@example.com by July 21, 2017.
Registration Fee (after accepted):
-International Participant: USD $ 200
-Domestic Participant: Rp. 1.000.000
-Domestic Students: Rp. 500.000,-
-Phone: (021) 7865 879
More Info available at http://ilmu-politik.fisip.ui.ac.id/bicoipg2017/
Selected paper will be publish in International and National Journal
- Asian Politics & Policy (APP)
- APP is a peer-reviewed onlone journal sponsored by the Policy Studies Organization Political Science Association (APSA). The jorunal is managed by the Asian Center, Uiversity of Philippines and is Published quarterly by Wiley-Blackwell beginning in 2009. App is internationally oriented, with its editorial board members from prestigious universities and research institution in Southeast Asia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, the Middle East, Europe, and the United States.
- The Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs
- Published by the GIGA Institute of Asian Studies (IAS) in Hamburg, is an internationally refereed journal. The publication focuses on current developments in international relations, politics, economics, society, education, environment and law in Southeast Asia. The topics covered should not only be oriented towards specialists in Southeast Asian Affairs, but should also be of relevance to readers with a practical interest in the region.
- Contemporary Southeast Asia (CSEA)
- Published by ISEAS since May 1979, CSEA is an internationally refereed journal that specialises in the domestic politics of ASEAN countries, strategic/security issues, political economy, regionalism and international affairs of Southeast Asia and the wider Asia-Pacific region. The Journal is published three time a year: April, August, and December.
- Jurnal Ilmu Politik
- Jurnal Politik, previously known as Jurnal Studi Politik which is published since 2011 until 2013, is the official journal published by Department of Political Science, Faculty of Social and Political Science. Jurnal Politik is developed in order to disseminate scientific papers and various study about contemporary politics. This journal is eager to publish any kind of popular scientific paper or the brief of research study which discuss either about political phenomena or social political thought. Article which is published in this journal is the part of giving contribution to the development of political science. Jurnal Politik is published two times a year: in February and August.